Take it and die



26 April, 2018
Research paper 2018.
(Awarded the most useful and innovative research paper in the University of Mera Sarr Peesa.)
Subject: The diaspora of an ugly Indian Muslim woman.
Thesis statement: She is old. She must die.
Introduction:
Aimuuuuuuu.
Aimui-mui- mui. Amoebaaaaaa. Jungli musalmannnnnnuuuu.
*And a lot more intro crap.*
Body: My body is beautiful. Your body is beautiful. Fat, ugly or Muslim- nothing stopped her
from being the most beautiful and talented Journalist in the world. Scratch ‘the world’. Replace it
by ‘ACJ’. None of us have a clue about what she did in the Black town but one thing she ensures
is that She learned. She learned something. She is no longer a helpless woman. She is now
useless. Beautiful useless. Talented useless. Inspiring useless. Cute useless. Poet useless. On the
verge of crossing the poverty line -useless. Naughty and all time horny useless. Kuttiya useless.
Fukedi useless. *A lot more good stuff about her crappy life*
Like me, she celebrates being alone and lonely. She celebrates her single hood with a dash of
drama and a flood of bhenchodness.
Conclusion: I tolerate her. I love her.
Note - The objective comes in the beginning you fool, but I forgot so here it is.
Objective : A very happy birthday to the promising, hopeless and absolutely adorable creature on
my call list [ MY CALL LIST! ]- Aiman Taqueer Siddiqui.

Submitted by:
The cause of Global Warming and garmiii in her heart,
Saumya Chacko.
1737254
Submitted to:
A very attractive loser,
Vedang Bhatt
( 17050144005)

I know it is not the right format. I KNOW IT, I KNOW IT OKAY?

Comments